[SystemSafety] C for OSs

Gergely Buday gbuday at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 09:05:08 CEST 2019

"The problem is the industry was flooded with a huge number of self-taught
programmers."

What book should we base the teaching of software engineers? Where is the
holy grail of true software engineering?

- Gergely

Chris Hills <safetyyork at phaedsys.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 15.,
V 19:40):