[SystemSafety] Boeing MAX pdfs above my pay grade

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Tue Aug 4 16:00:37 CEST 2020

All,

Lots of interesting words, but it's well above my pay grade to
say whether they will solve the problems.  At least some of the problems
being: making the aircraft safe to fly, being financial viable, being
acceptable to other countries.

Return to Service of the Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft
https://www.faa.gov/news/media/attachments/737-MAX-RTS-Preliminary-Summary-v-1.pdf

Airworthiness Directives; The Boeing Company Airplanes
https://www.faa.gov/news/media/attachments/19_035n-R3-8-3-20.pdf

--
Derek M. Jones           Evidence-based software engineering