[SystemSafety] UL4600

paul_e.bennett at topmail.co.uk paul_e.bennett at topmail.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 18:19:26 CEST 2020

On 7/9/2020 at 4:12 PM, "Martyn Thomas" <martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk> wrote:

>Is it possible to get a copy without paying several hundred
>dollars?
>
>Martyn
>
>Martyn Thomas CBE FREng
>Fellow, Gresham College

I recall that you can browse an online version for free (maybe following
some registration), but the paper copies are expensive. I only knew
about UL4600 because Philip Koopman did a video presentation on it
which I found on LinkedIn. The link to the YouTube version is here.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2s8qbZ8g8M&feature=youtu.be>

It is, I think, a carefully considered presentation that certainly lays out
the essential steps and considerations. Well worth the watch.

Regards

Paul E. Bennett IEng MIET
Systems Engineer
Lunar Mission One Ambassador
Paul E. Bennett IEng MIET.....
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy.............
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
Tel: Due to relocation - new number TBA. Please use Mobile.