[SystemSafety] "FAA chief '100% confident' of 737 MAX safety as flights to resume"

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at causalis.com
Mon Nov 23 17:44:02 CET 2020

On 2020-11-23 16:37 , Kinalzyk, Dietmar AVL/DE wrote:

> I would not compare avionics with automotive, but the first A-class Mercedes passed the elch test
> only with adding stability control like ESP system from Bosch. Never heard any complains after it.
Suppose Mercedes had designed it so that you only needed to twitch the wheel to avoid an elk, but
when the manoeuvre was complete, the wheels were in "big left turn" even though the steering wheel
stayed in the same place.

I allow myself to guess there would have been lots of complaints. Like "I want the wheels pointing
where I put them!"

PBL

Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, Bielefeld, Germany
ClaireTheWhiteRabbit RIP