[SystemSafety] "FAA chief '100% confident' of 737 MAX safety as flights to resume"

Andy Ashworth andy at the-ashworths.org
Mon Nov 23 18:10:55 CET 2020

Your version 2 is somewhat abbreviated...
> Version 2:
>
> Aeronautical engineer:                     We've cocked-up the physical design.
>
> Manager:                                          No problem. We can fix it in the software.
>
> Conscientious software engineer:    F*** OFF! ...

Manager:                   Let me take you to the door; your personal effects will be cleared out of your desk and sent to you and HR will make the necessary arrangements for your final salary/vacation to be paid.

I’ve been the conscientious engineer who has identified major project shortcomings in safety critical areas; I can assure you that from the prospect of employability it does not end well.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone