[SystemSafety] Mercedes Drive Pilot Beats Tesla Autopilot By Taking Legal Responsibility

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at bluewind.it
Tue Mar 22 13:54:24 CET 2022

While this might apply to US (or better: to some US States) afaik this can’t happen in Europe today due to the legal frameworks in our nations. For any product I mean, not only a car.

Sounds more of a call to action for the future regulations that need to be created for this new use case.

--
  Stefano Costa
  M. +39 335 6565749