[SystemSafety] Membership

M Mencke menckem at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:14:21 CET 2022

Hi, is there an issue with membership?

I received the email below. As far as I know, my email address shouldn't be
bouncing any emails, since all other emails have been received normally to
date.

Thanks!

Your membership in the mailing list systemsafety has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
22-Mar-2022.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at