[SystemSafety] Some News About Bertrand Ricque

Dewi Daniels dewi.daniels at software-safety.com
Tue Aug 22 17:56:12 CEST 2023

That's terrible and unexpected news. Bertrand's death is a great loss to
the safety community. Bertrand was extremely experienced and greatly
respected. He was a peacemaker, always polite and reasonable. He will be
greatly missed by his colleagues on MT 61508-3. My condolences to his
family.

Yours,

Dewi Daniels | Director | Software Safety Limited

Telephone +44 7968 837742 | Email d <ddaniels at verocel.com>
ewi.daniels at software-safety.com

Software Safety Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Company number: 9390590. Registered office: Fairfield, 30F Bratton Road,
West Ashton, Trowbridge, United Kingdom BA14 6AZ