[SystemSafety] Some News About Bertrand Ricque

yorklist at philwilliams.f2s.com yorklist at philwilliams.f2s.com
Tue Aug 22 20:37:05 CEST 2023

A few of us are collating condolences from colleagues across his involvement in a number of forums.
Audrey is collating some, I am collating others, which I will pass on to Audrey.

Should you wish your condolences to be forwarded to the family, please either send them to Audrey or myself.
We plan to collate all the emails together, delete the contact details (just leave the Christian names unless you specifically request otherwise) - and send to the family in due course.

Best regards

Phil