[SystemSafety] AI and the virtuous test Oracle - action now!

Dewi Daniels dewi.daniels at software-safety.com
Wed Jul 26 10:12:45 CEST 2023

DevSecOps is promoted with religious fervour by some in the US military
software community. For example, read the following post from the former
Chief Software Engineer of the USAF: (3) LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/time-say-goodbye-nicolas-m-chaillan/>. He
mentions DevSecOps 25 times . I'm reminded of the saying, "If the only tool
you have is a hammer, it is tempting to treat everything as if it were a
nail".

Yours,

Dewi Daniels | Director | Software Safety Limited

Telephone +44 7968 837742 | Email d <ddaniels at verocel.com>
ewi.daniels at software-safety.com

Software Safety Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Company number: 9390590. Registered office: Fairfield, 30F Bratton Road,
West Ashton, Trowbridge, United Kingdom BA14 6AZ