[SystemSafety] Privacy and Confidentiality

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at rvs.uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Jun 21 16:21:17 CEST 2013

For those of you who are wondering about some of your services - and who isn't at present - a word from us might help.

The systemsafety list is a mailing list run on a physical machine in Bielefeld University administered exclusively by our Faculty of Technology (TechFak) Computer Network Administrator Dr. Carsten Gnörlich and his staff, all of whom I know (although not necessarily well). Backups are performed and kept all within the TechFak network. So is our DNS service for that matter. The systemsafety mail archive sits on a machine administered in my RVS group, and I am sitting in the same room with it at the moment, namely our RVS Lab.

PBL

Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, University of Bielefeld and Causalis Limited