[SystemSafety] Language issues, control systems

M Mencke menckem at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:29:11 CEST 2015

Also I think for most systems the initial product is usually developed for
operator use in a single language, subsequent to which a company may expand
to international markets. If it has a long history of use its country of
origin, I think it could reasonably be assumed that the issues of analysing
meaning and ambiguities in the source language have already been dealt
with, although I admit that this may not always be the case. Regards,
Myriam.