[SystemSafety] a public beta phase ???

Les Chambers les at chambers.com.au
Mon Jul 18 13:30:39 CEST 2016

" I think that manufacturers and the market will decide what is safe enough,
and ignore any sage advice we may offer."

That is of course until we have an Armagh rail disaster scenario which
caused the "suggestions" and the "advice" to become law. This is unlikely
however as the death toll from single vehicle accidents will always be low.
It's hard to kill 30 children with a motor vehicle.