[SystemSafety] Medical devices (UK / EU)

Olwen Morgan olwen at phaedsys.com
Mon Nov 26 11:26:44 CET 2018

This one's a no-brainer.

There ought to be such a register for all implanted devices,
electrotechnical or otherwise. I'd hazard a guess, possibly optimistic,
that the administration costs of such a register would be recouped by
reduction of the social costs associated with caring for patients whose
implanted devices go wrong.

Olwen