[SystemSafety] GPS jamming

Peter Bishop pgb at adelard.com
Thu Jul 11 10:29:30 CEST 2019

Yes, it is absolutely crazy to be so dependent on such a vulnerable system.
I guess eLORAN is regarded as an unnecessary expense,
but I would see it necessary insurance.

Peter Bishop

--
Peter Bishop
Chief Scientist

Registered office: 5th Floor, Ashford Commercial Quarter, 1 Dover Place,
Ashford, Kent TN23 1FB
Registered in England & Wales no. OC 304551. VAT no. 454 489808

This e-mail, and any attachments, is confidential and for the use of
the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please
telephone 020 7832 5850. We do not accept legal responsibility for
this e-mail or any viruses.