[SystemSafety] C for OSs

Olwen Morgan olwen at phaedsys.com
Mon Sep 23 19:27:45 CEST 2019

On 23/09/2019 17:09, Steve Tockey wrote:
> Chris Hills wrote:
>
> “What has made it far worse is "coding" being pushed as a skill, at least
> in the UK.”
>

> Same here in the US, and from my travels I can say it's the same all the
> way around the world. For example, this article from just last week:
>
 >>> Only a few years ago in the UK, our then education minister (the
hapless Nicky Morgan - no relation, thank God) got it into her head that
teaching kids coding was the be-all and end-all of early IT education.

That was when I started advocating that reasonable people should simply
drop pianos on politicians ...

... anyone up for it as a new mass movement? ... :-O

Olwen