[SystemSafety] Correctness by Construction

Michael Holloway cmh at alumni.virginia.edu
Mon Jul 13 21:01:56 CEST 2020

I've happily avoided commenting in this thread until now, but resisting
asking a question about draconian CM is too hard for me:

Olwen Morgan <olwen at phaedsys.com> wrote:
> Plus what PBL has here omitted - and without which any attempt at CbyC
can rapidly fall apart:
> 1. Draconian configuration management of all tools used within the
process and artefacts produced by it.
How does *draconian* configuration management differ from normal, sensible
configuration management such as what is required by (for example) DO-178C>

*--cMh*

*I used to think I was really good at imagining worst-case scenarios.*

.,.. Rest of thread deleted. ,.,.