[SystemSafety] "FAA chief '100% confident' of 737 MAX safety as flights to resume"

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at causalis.com
Mon Nov 30 09:49:10 CET 2020

On 2020-11-30 01:59 , Les Chambers wrote:
>  That is, should software be trusted to compensate for an inherently
> unstable airframe design?

SW-based digital control is the only way you can get an unstable airframe to fly. That has been so
for nearly 50 years. It is also obvious, isn't it?

If you are talking about the Boeing 737 MAX, that airframe is not unstable (as far as we know), as I
have pointed out numerous times.

PBL

Prof. Peter Bernard Ladkin, Bielefeld, Germany
ClaireTheWhiteRabbit RIP