[SystemSafety] Call for Presentations to the 10th Scandinavian Conference on System and Software Safety

Fredrik Asplund fasplund at kth.se
Sun Mar 13 16:01:46 CET 2022

Call for Presentations to the 10th Scandinavian Conference on System and Software Safety in Gothenburg, November 22-23, 2022

We would like to invite you to submit presentations and workshop proposals for the 10th Scandinavian Conference on System and Software Safety, as usual organized by KTH Royal Institute of Technology (ICES), SAFER and Addalot.

The Scandinavian Conference on System and Software Safety has become a central meeting place for Scandinavian safety experts from industry, public and academic organizations. There will be a plenary overview day, and a second day with parallel sessions. The parallel sessions will be in-depth workshops and tutorials about different challenges, techniques, standards and methods. As for the previous years, we anticipate a well-balanced mixture of participants with presentations from different industries and academia.

In this year’s conference we will have a special focus on Safety and Cybersecurity, but proposals for presentations on other topics are also welcome – including safety as related to public infrastructure, artificial intelligence, agile development, design- and architectural decisions, functional safety, autonomy, and quality assurance.

Please submit your presentation or workshop proposal as soon as possible, but at the latest on April the 24th, 2022.

For more information see the conference website: http://safety.addalot.se/2022

Sincerely,

/ Fredrik Asplund

Assistant Professor

Cyber-Physical Systems with Focus on Safety Engineering

Machine Design Department

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

Sweden

Note:
Authors of presentations accepted for the conference will have the option of having their APCs for a connected MDPI Safety special issue (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/safety/special_issues/engineering_safety) covered. Contact me (fasplund at kth.se<mailto:fasplund at kth.se>) for further details.